Reviews (273)Great prices! excellent seller! fast shipping and safely packed! item is in amazing condition thank you so much. Thank you sir !!! I appreciate it !!! Fast shipping!!!💯🔥💪🏽💙💜💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽 Great seller, will definitely buy again Great Sellers
Fast shipping Happy with my first purchase from kj2! Good prices, fast shipping! It’s exactly as you described absolutely worn and played with which makes it even more awesome
Super fast shipping extremely pleased! Items as pictured! Will do business again A+++++ Everything came fast and accurate!!! Thanks for the graveyard of figures!!! Sealed box figure for winning the buyers giveaway 5 stars hands down I’ll be back Appreciate the stickers and extra stuff in my box you know I’ll be back next show 5 stars all day! great seller, fast shipping Thank you for the awesome deals !! Everything was packaged securely and box arrived quickly .
Great seller thank you Great seller, quick shipping Fast shipping! TMNT figures, great condition!