Reviews (2,132)fast shipping, care taken in packaging was above and beyond! little thank you note and stickers were a great surprise! Amazing items shipped quickly and packaged great. I recommend this seller. Wonderful- thank you! 😻😻😻😻😻 Fun dolls to add to my small collection, and love the Hull vase, thank you! So happy to have founds these fun and beautiful items! Thank you!! My lil calf is sooooo stinking cute!! Looks great with all my farm house whimsey’s!!! All the items are so lovely. Delivered in perfect condition. Love my Magnet ! And Avon item! Exactly as seen on screen. Shipped fast and arrived intact! Thank you so much, I love them! 🥰🎈🌸 Super cute givey. I HAD to buy the matching one too!! Packaged well. So happy with my Wades!! They were packaged very well and just what I wanted. Great seller! Everything was great except I was missing one piece. The seller made everything right with me. I really respect that I will shop here again for sure.😵 AWESOME!!!!!! absolutely love all my glass animals!!!! the dragon wasn't really on my radar, but happy I bought.....he is very unique!!!! the cat with prism like bal and red eyes WOW!!! very happy!! you wrapped so good and I appreciate it greatly after getting many broken items. thank you very much!! Such a cute little doggie magnet. Thank you so much. Perfect condition! Packed well and shipped quickly! Amazing finds!!! I love all of my new little treasures! Everything arrived intact and on time! Ty for the giveaway I really appreciate it. Your show was amazing. Ty for everything. Thank you so much for the givvy. The little beagle is absolutely adorable and looks just like my Tucker that I rescued years ago.😊