Reviews (1,353)🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰I’m so happy to finally see you on! love the quality and generous pricing you give! Maraming maraming salamat Perfect condition and fast shipping per usual, the most beautiful soul 🥰❤️ Thanks I love my items ❤️🩷🩷 This seller is a 10 out of 10!! I absolutely love ever piece I bought. Shipping was decent. And I was able to get some really great deals. None of the pieces had any flaws that weren't called out in the show and zi truly appreciate that. I bought 5 big name brand items for $41!! That's amazing! They were mostly Lulu items, only one had any washwear damage and she called it out on the show. Very impressed with this seller! 👏 😊 Perfect!! Fast shipping and item is exactly as described! 💕 Beautiful! Mahalo. Thank you for the coupon too Love my items!!! tysm 💕 very cute clothing and very kind seller! Excellent seller
Everything looks great
Fast shipping My items were great & shipping was fast!! 10/10 as always!!! 🩵💙 tysm everything was in amazing condition looks new. super fast shipping. Thank you! Little snug but that’s obviously my mistake. I can still where them but next time I’m going to try size 8 lol but the LULU lemon leggings are sooooo soft! such a fun seller, has many great items!! thank you Great items. Great shipping. Thank you 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰mahalo.. salamat .. arigato !! Love love love my items! Always great quality! Great seller! Items came as promised! Will absolutely buy from her again! There was some marks on the bottom of the jeans. But over all still a very good price for what i received 😊