Reviews (26)Brought back memories of my son as a baby. Best sleeper in the 80’s!
Item was in good shape and still has years left in it. Thank you! was too small but that was my fault. packaged good, received it quickly, and it smelled good Item came in so much wrapping, and item came exactly as shown.kk_baby_galore_nmoreSeller
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I’m really glad to hear the item arrive safely and just as shown. I take extra care with packaging so it means a lot that you noticed. I appreciate you supporting my shop.. 💕💟💕💟 Blanket looks great and made with quality. The design looks great and packaged really well.kk_baby_galore_nmoreSeller
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I’m really glad to hear the blanket looks great and that the quality and design met your expectations. I also appreciate you mentioning the packaging—We put a lot of care into making sure everything arrives safely. Thanks again for supporting our shop!🎆💕💟🎆💕💟 👍kk_baby_galore_nmoreSeller
I appreciate the thumbs up! It means a lot to our little shop. Thanks for supporting us. 💕💟💕👍🏻 Beautiful piece and quick shipping!kk_baby_galore_nmoreSeller
💕💟🎆 thank you so much for your kind review! I’m really glad the piece arrived quickly and that you’re enjoying it. I appreciate you supporting our little shop.💕💟🎆 super fast shipping! Great pajamas.kk_baby_galore_nmoreSeller
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I’m glad the shipping was quick and the product met your expectations. I appreciate your business.💕💟💕 brand new very cute right size 😃kk_baby_galore_nmoreSeller
Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m really glad to hear you’re happy with your order. It means a lot that you chose to shop with us and I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.