Reviews (20)awesome candle love to support young entrepreneurs I received a mushy candle that was yellowed and melted away from the glass. It has little to no smell,no label on it to even know what the scent or ingredients are and the wick is leaning.. not centered at all. The only thing good about this candle is that the jar wasn’t broken which I’m surprised about because the box it came in was as thin as piece of paper and it wasn’t wrapped or secured. Even though it was a Givvy I was considering purchasing after I revived it and liked it.. no thank you. 100 % do not recommend. Sorry. These products came to my mailbox melted , the candle was NOT in good shape either ( the wick was off to the side of rim) very disappointed. I have photo/video evidence as this was to be part of my daughters birthday gifts