Reviews (749)First purchase, and love my pins they are even better in person and packaging was great. Thank you for another wonderful package of goodies! Love everything! Perfect condition and timing of arrival was great! Very interesting jewelry pieces at good prices. I highly recommend. Another beautiful package from my favorite! Thank you for all of the amazing beauties. Always thoughtfully packed and a speedy ship! I can’t begin to tell you how much I adore the extra turtle babe you sent along; so kind of you! Thank you, thank you! 💗 TYSM Kelsey for the BEAUTIFUL Black Cloisonne Clamper! I absolutely LOVE IT!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Loved my purchases and the seller included a thoughtful gift! Just received my package! Everything was packed very well. All the bangles are better in person and they fit perfectly. Thank you again! Beautiful selection of vintage jewelry. Fun show delivered quickly! Love all the jewelry that I bought from you! Great prices too! AMAZING pieces! The bracelet is my favorite, thank you! 💕 Top Notch Whatnot Seller! Amazing Jewelry Packaged with Care & Super Fast Shipping!! Thank you KK 🩷💎🩷!! Thank you for this beautiful and meaningful jewelry bundle! 🌻❤️ The sunflowers and rubies are absolutely perfect and so special to me. 🥹✨ I’ll treasure these pieces! Beautiful pieces tysm friendo These are sooooooo cute! I love them so much this shop is amazing! Amazing jewelry piece!!! Great seller, great packaging!!!! Thanks!!😊 I am so in love with my Orchid ring I can’t wait to wear it 🥹😱😍 Thank you so much! Great items and quick shipping! Great brooch! Very happy with my purchase. Quick to ship too!! Awesome seller, flexible w/requests during her show ♡ Thank you for my gorgeous pieces 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 10/10 will buy from again. Thank you! Beautiful bracelet! Excellent packaging! Kind seller! Another fabulous package! 🥰 I’m so thrilled with these beautiful pieces. Always a fun show with incredible items; thoughtfully packed and speedily shipped! Thank you, thank you. 💕 Absolutely beautiful pieces, thank you!!