Reviews (321)I don’t think the coin I’ve received was the one I won in the auction. It’s way different! Cannot say I’m particularly happy about it neither. In fact I’m extremely disappointed and unsatisfied
Hi Paul, I’m sorry to see that you’re disappointed with the coin. The coin was sold live during the auction, and the entire show was recorded, so there is a clear record of the exact coin that was presented and sold. If there is any concern that the coin received differs from the one shown during the auction, this can be objectively checked against the recording. I take the accuracy of my orders very seriously and am always happy for any genuine discrepancy to be properly investigated. Really knowledgeable, helpful sell. Will buy either him again. Thank you for the Britannias :)
Fair prices , highly recommend this seller 👍 Stunning coins all well packed . Many thanks . great seller with great items great seller and great service thanks perfect! 👌 well packaged and on time + a great divvy! thank you All good for a givvy can’t complain 👍 Very happy with my purchases. Thank you No issues, items come safe with no problems thank you Thanks great coin, well packaged 😃 perfect! 👌 bang on time! great packaging! very happy with my coins. 👍🏻 Thanks everything I wanted and bought will Defo buy again legendary seller. great uniqre and rare items at incredible prices 👏 Nice coin received as shown. Thank you