Reviews (211)I just want to give a special Thank You to Kleinbra for being a awesome host!!! 🙌🏽🙏🏽🔥 Even tho I didn't win you still made sure I left feeling like a winner I appreciate you my guy 🫡🫡 W show always Blessings 🙏🏽💯✨️ The best spin I had in a while really appreciate the fast shipping and the good packaging just a blessing in general 🙏🏼 Sick little bear bricks especially for a first buy! really appreciate everything! package came in great condition! God Bless this man 🙏 and he added a kaws sticker as well very very happy with my FIRST EVER Bear bricks! I appreciate everything! Thank you very much. 10/10 Always awesome prize Dont sleep on this young man
Very much appreciated as always. Good games. 10/10 Excellent Seller
⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️ Thank you very much. 10/10 Shipping was fast and the shoes came in perfect condition highly recommended shopping with him 🔥 Thank you very much. Always enjoy your games. 10/10 Excellent seller Great games
⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️ MVP love you for free king thanks for the 400% clot I appreciate it. Definitely coming back. 10/10