Reviews (142)My favorite show to get my steals great coach bag for a super great price. I hope the host comes back.! Beautiful bag and so buttery soft. TYSM and will be back for more! Bag as described, great packaging and fast shipping. Recommend this seller. Kristin purse absolutely wonderful
Wow on the giveaway . So much appreciated . Thank you !!!! thank you for everything 💜 Amazing seller!!!! Fast delivery with great quality items! Always a pleasure being in the lives! 100% recommend to all! Beautiful charm!!! Thank you One of the best sellers hands-down. 🙌🏻 QUICK SHIPPING!! km_luxe_and_littlesSeller
YOU are one of the best sellers! 🩷🩷 Thank you for the cute stickers!km_luxe_and_littlesSeller
you are so welcome 🩷 Thanks!km_luxe_and_littlesSeller
as always you are so welcome! 🩷 The stickers were cute. ty km_luxe_and_littlesSeller
absolutely 🩷 💖💖💖 Thanks for my great stuff!! km_luxe_and_littlesSeller
you are so welcome 🩷🩷 Thank you 😊 km_luxe_and_littlesSeller
thank YOU 🩷 This is a beautiful card holder/ coin purse!
Very carefully packed and seller included extras. Thank you!km_luxe_and_littlesSeller
thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review 🩷 Thank you! 😊 km_luxe_and_littlesSeller
thank YOU 🩷 💖💖 always has nice items km_luxe_and_littlesSeller
thank you so much 🩷 Appreciate it! Have my work cut out with this bag, she will be back to new in no time. Enjoy your shoes so good to get to chat also!km_luxe_and_littlesSeller
please send me photos when you restore her! 🩷 AMAZING pieces! Thank you so much for the coach and Kate spade! They are in fabulous condition and I'm so excited! 🫰🫶🥰💖✨️km_luxe_and_littlesSeller
thank you so much. I hope to sell you many more pieces you love 🩷 Beautiful Dooney bag 🤩 even with flaws! Thanks again for working with me on pricing 😊km_luxe_and_littlesSeller
any time 🩷 I got a little sample of perfume and I absolutely LOVE the smell. Unfortunately I am not sure what scent it is. km_luxe_and_littlesSeller
it is lost in santal by bath and body works! 🩷 💖💖km_luxe_and_littlesSeller
🩷