Reviews (37)What a beautiful bag! Thank you so much ! Gorgeous pieces from such a beautiful soul! Wrapped in perfection, shipped with a quickness & amazingly happy to call Kim my friend. Tysm 🫶💚🫶💚 Loveee the reworked jacket! Amazing, beautiful pieces! Kim always bring the fire and her reworks are definitely stunning 1of 1; thank you love 🫶💚🫶💚 Incredible Kantha items that about says it all it really does such unique pieces. Thank you again for everything.🙏🫶🤩🔥🌻 Such awesome purchases blown away how incredibly beautiful they were thank you so much🙏🫶😊🌹 Incredible pieces can’t say enough about how uniquely beautiful these items were love them All I would come back to buy more on regular basis. Thank you again for everything.🫶🙏🥰🌸 I was so excited to receive these items. Such unique touches to all of them. It absolutely blew me away to see just how beautiful they were in person. Thank you again for everything definitely would come back and buy more.🙏🫶😊 Incredible purchases. I can’t say enough some of the best Kantha items I’ve ever bought. Such incredible coloring. Absolutely blows me away just how beautiful these items are. Thank you so much 🙏🫶🤩🥰🦋 Thank you for the amazing kantha pieces! 🫶🏼 Kim always has the nicest things and is such an awesome person 🥰 I love both tops. Thank you! The Ramla bags are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for the amazing deals as always 💜 Hi Kim, Thank you for the kantha bloomers and the palazzo pants (my fav)!!! Your collection is absolutely amazing and I appreciate you sharing some of your wearable art with us. Until next show 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗. -Kay KIMMM these KB pieces were pristine and so fabulous. Especially love the button up shirt! Thanks for always bringing the best beautiful friend!!!! Another amazing purchase! You have such an eye for finding beautiful Kantha pieces. Love shopping your closet 💚Everything was perfect, and I always know I’m getting something special when I shop with you. Thank you, Kim! 🫶💚🫶💚 Another great package! Thanks for the deal 💜 Absolute gorgeous Kantha piece! Thank you so much! Perfectly packaged and protected!! 💕 Kim you are the best!! I absolutely love your shows. I cried happy tears when I seen the extra goodie you gave me 🥰 Thank you so much 💕 can’t wait for your next show! Everything was absolutely amazing! I was lucky enough to get my hands on an upcycled piece Kim made and it’s stunning! Thank You!!!! 😘😘😘 Kim has some fire in her closet thank you so much for my new addition