Reviews (52)Items were great, but shipping was really slow. took awhile to ship but other than that great seller would recommend excellent experience could find prices like these anywhere on premium console in excellent condition with all the hook-up's & then some came perfectly packaged as I said with extra when I already got a steal of a deal & topped with extra fast shipping cause I received it way faster then I expected so do yourself right and get on in there and bid it up but plz bid responsibly guaranteed u won't be disappointed. An afterwards plz leave ur own 5 star and I'm sure u will be like me and sharing with all of your friends and family like I have blessings ty so much amazing packaging amazing host definitely a people person everything as described 💕 ty so much for the amazing deals got here on time , took a little but got here will buy from this seller again Overall good experience but shipping was way longer than the 2 days quoted it wasn’t dropped off for almost a week. Everything came in delivered as described from Seller. Would recommend watching show he runs good stuff here. Shipping was great but they gave me a fake gba game. I couldn’t find the stamp number on it. So it was disappointing.
good deal on Playstation games got some super nice deals Great seller all around! Thank you! great seller awesome deals perfect packaging Shipped/delivered on time, everything came as shown, all in tact, and came in secured packaging. Definitely recommend.