Reviews (161)Twin! Thanks so much for the great deals! Love my jeans and jacket!! ✨ if you want some amazing deals on some cute clothes this is the spot! 🫶🏼
Cutest stickers too!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My go to place to shop for clothing on this app. Why do I even have a car? I don’t need it. I can shop for clothes in the comfort of my own home watching a KobieK show I cannot stress this enough…. AMAZING SELLER!!! By far the best packing I have seen for clothing and the deals? CANNOT BEAT Super cute Halloween stickers and bookmarks.. I like the baseball cards too.. thanks Kobe 😊 Love my tops! Thank you ☺️ Fun first buy experience. Great deals, secure packaging, chill show vibes, great host. Ship with confidence. Cheerz ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for the giveaway!! The stickers and bookmark are so cute and I love my baseball card!! I do love the Cincinnati Reds!! It was all shipped quickly and with care!! Likes mid teams but overall they are great! Nice family from Cali is hard to find. Thanguu Thank you so much. I had just bought a whole box just to find this card so my wife could finish her set and I found your shop and found it. Just as described! Thank you Absolutely loved my purchase. Packed EXTREMELY well. Will shop here again ❤️ Just received my first package from Kobe and OH MY GOODNESS!! The amount of care that went into the packaging, the fast shipping, sweet surprises, handwritten notes AND a giveaway?! I was blown away! Thank you so much!!
Her show was SO much fun. It genuinely felt like we were all just hanging out, laughing, and having a great time together. Kobe is such a welcoming, kindhearted person, and she has SO many amazing clothing options. The variety is incredible, and there are always so many cute things to choose from!
Thank you for the great deals, the super cute clothes, all the sweet extras, and such a fun experience! You’re truly the best! 5 stars all the way!! ❤️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 love your show and all my goodies! Thank you so much for the really cute stickers AND the magnetic bookmark! It was very generous of you. Love my givy! can't wait to come back and purchase. Thank you! Sending lots of love to your beagle 💗 Excellent outfit put together. Thanks for the goodies. Although I left candy alone for 1/2 second and pup got. Naughty Boy 🙄🤷♀️. I will be back for other shows ❤️ Absolutely love this! Love how you put a whole outfit together The outfit is gorgeous and much to my surprise the size 10 actually fits me and is actually a little bit loose! However, I'm not sure why the jean company thinks these are capris, they definitely seem to be full length to me and I'm at least 5'8", but that's not on the seller! I love all of my goodies too!