Reviews (792)Thanx for the great books and excellent packaging! Kobra comics is one of the best shops I’ve come across on whatnot! I accidentally ordered Spider-Man #10 not knowing I already had it so I canceled it and told them why and they accepted the cancellation and threw in #11 for free! Now I have purchased the whole McFarlane Spider-Man from kobra comics and definitely recommend that you shop with them!!
P.S. They also ship out your order quicker than anyone else I’ve seen on whatnot so far!!
Perfectly packaged and shipped quickly ! Thank you so much 🖤 Fast shipping and great book A beautiful copy just as described! Thank you Kobra Comics! What a wonderful copy! Loved the OMAC plot and was so impressed with the quality and condition of this copy.
I’ve recently got back to comic collecting after a 30 year hiatus and it’s been great reconnecting with the comic medium. I’ve been buying on What Not for a few months now and unfortunately not every seller is honest about the condition of their comics but Kobra Comics are top notch in my book! Looking forward to doing business with Kobra Comics in the future!
Excelsior!
just as expected - which is the best compliment I can give! I love me some Star Trek, reach out whenever you get more!! This comic is so sick, came in great packaging and condition 🔥 both great items, packed well!! they look great just like I remember them!!! Thank you! Order came in good condition and packaged very safely:)
I enjoyed shopping your stream! Thank you for the fast shipping! Very good packaging will buy more! Beautiful comics, carefully shipped. Thanks! came quick and in great condition Great packaging and super fast! Awesome deal thank you so much. I’m grateful. Awesome seller great packaging. Fast shipping. Excellent books, excellent price and fast secure shipping! I would recommend this seller anytime! Amazing packaging amazing shipping time and just as described Great packaging thanks again. Books just as described. Gash shipping. Will definitely buy from again :)