Reviews (48)Super fast shipping, Seller has a lot of variety! I always find something I’m interested in. super fast shipping, great packaging, amazing prices! I couldn't stop! thank you so much for all the cards! 🫶🫶🫶 Thank you! Came safe and lovely
Great packaging, Quality Care. Koehl has a great selection of singles! Highly recommend this seller and will be buying a lot more in the future!!! great packaging and good deals Came quickly and well packaged! Thanks man for the cards and great stream! 🔥👏 The package was well packaged between 2 ding defense cards. And penny sleeved they were shipped with 2 hard cases but not put inside them. Even with the ding defense and penny sleeves the FF2 SP-05 (Frieren) and the FF2 SSP-06 (Akame) got bent I can’t confirm if the cards were as straight cause you can’t always see every detail in a show. I’m glad I was able to get the price down $5 each for those cards specifically since the damage. The ATAI Capricorn arrived good with no damage which is to be expected with a metal card. All in all it was still a good experience. Very nice packaging, super friendly streamer. Will be buying again! Great product in great packaging!