Reviews (135)I will definitely be back for future shows. Super cute finds. Love my jeans. Great price and super sweet host Changed to pick up instead of shipping because my daughter & I live less than 20 miles from her. Between my daughter and myself, we have reached out several times to arrange pick up, my daughter has heard back from her most of the times, but I reached out twice over this last weekend with absolutely no response at all. Now supposedly they are being shipped to us, but it says the items have been picked up as of 9/23. I hope that means they have been shipped because we did not pick them up. 100% you are valid for being frustrated. I’ve spoken with your daughter in law and she’s picking it all up today along with an extra gift as an apology. Life got in the way continuously, or so it felt, and getting things sorted for pickup ended up being hard on my end. Again, I apologize. Everything was perfect!!!!sweet seller, good deals and will buy again thank you🩷 The items were as described but shipping took awhile. It was around a week after I bought/paid and she had printed the label, that she took it to the post office. Absolutely I agree with you. I’m completely caught up now and will be making sure my shows don’t overlap so my shipping doesn’t get behind again. I appreciate the review and honesty. Love my purchase thank you! Cute packaging and arrived to my house quickly! I will definitely continue to follow her shows. 🥰🙌 thanks for the great deals!! enjoy your shows SOOO good! Thank you so much!🫶🏼 Awesome seller very happy purchase!! I absolutely love these! They came in perfect, my son fits so good in every size I got! Definitely going to keep purchasing!:) Loved everything BUT I had 19 items crammed into one poly bag that wasn’t double bagged, and everything is insanely wrinkled! (Bag also came ripped, so thankful nothing got ruined) Eeeek I’m really sorry. My first couple of shows I was a little in over my head and sold more than anticipated and was trying to conserve bags and I absolutely should have double bagged it all. I’m sorry!! Thank you for givvy! Also the dress is so cute and fast shipping Joslyn was amazing to work with! Absolutely loved everything! Fast shipping, fun live, the products are amazing, my daughter loves her new sleeper and my son, looks so cute in his new outfit! Love!!! Seller is also so kind! 😊