Reviews (881)Thanks for a couple more nice Halloween cards. They arrive safely and quickly. The binder page is another assorted stuff arrived safely and quicker than I expected. I went through it and saved the parts that I could use and threw the rest of it away. I feel like I got my moneys worth. The Halloween cards arrived much sooner than I expected them too, considering the distance and considering USPS usual performance. Everything was good. Thanks. Thanks for offering such good Halloween cards. Arrived safely. Thanks for offering some fun Halloween cards. They arrived safely and quickly. Received cards in great condition. Thank you Great seller. It’s new spot to get my postcard fix. Thank you, the card arrived today! You always have great items to offer! Appreciate the fast shipping! Thanks again! Halloween card arrived safely. Glad you added it to my collection. Thanks for offering it. I bought some awesome ornaments, they came super fast and were packaged perfectly!! Fast and safe shipping as usual. Thanks for all of the RPPC’s. Nice antique Halloween postcards, arrived quickly. Thanks so much!! Another good bunch of cards arrived. Thanks for the good packaging and the prompt service.