Reviews (1,256)Thank you for all the great deals So many great deals. Thanks Great seller and shipping fast thank you The food items were as described and arrived quickly. Unfortunately the postal service had half the cans and boxes all beat to hell. The only item that was actually ruined were the ice cream cones. No fault of the seller. Fantastic deals from an awesome show host! Thanks so much for everything! I cant wait for another diaper show.
Great quality. Amazing prices. I highly recommend bookmarking. My first time and i highly recommend.
Everything came in fast and in great condition Thanks for great deals. I hope to shop with you again soon. All was expired. I don't mind little expired but half was a year expired. Thank you. All shipped great. Products great.👍 great deals fast shipping thank you! I found some unique scent beads here which I really like. she had a big variety of things to offer in the shipping was fast. Very satisfied with my purchase of my scent beads and my giveaway. Great transaction all around. Nice Givvy, thanks appreciate it! Everything arrived fast and in as described.