Reviews (32)Absolutely outstanding experience buying coins from Kornfed! I’m extremely pleased with everything I purchased and couldn’t be happier with the overall experience. Everything was handled professionally, and the coins were packaged carefully and securely to ensure they arrived safely and in great condition. The attention to detail and care taken with the entire process really stood out. It’s refreshing to find a seller who is knowledgeable, reliable, honest, and genuinely committed to providing great service. Whether you’re a longtime collector or just getting started, I would highly recommend Kornfed to anyone looking for quality coins and a trustworthy seller. Thank you again for the fantastic experience! I’m very happy with my purchases and will definitely be looking forward to doing business with Kornfed again in the future. Even if you don’t collect coins yet, you might start just to have an excuse to buy from him. Highly recommended! Good seller. Thank you. ☘️ Thank you for my purchase its greatly appreciated Fast shipping!
Great communication!
Items descriptions are on point. Honest seller!
Would definitely buy from again.
Thanks for the gift! What is the value of this coin? Coin better than shown. Fast shipping. Thanks again.