Reviews (712)Stunning nails & fast shipping! Thank you these are so cute! thank you 😊 Super Host! Very kind and generous. Fun stream! Great nails!! first time purchasing from here because I’m trying this new DIY nail thing! She was very patient and kind to me as I didn’t know what I was doing. She took time and all of the pieces that I ordered are great and I’m hoping they look great on my hand! She was a great host. Looking forward to more nails from her.Thank you so much!! 💕 I’m so glad I could help make your first press-on experience a little easier! I hope you absolutely LOVE how they look on you, and I can’t wait to have you back! 🥰💅 Love my nails!! Even cuter in person! 😍 Her early morning shows are such a great way to start my day and I LOVE her energy! If you haven't checked out @korraskorner I HIGHLY recommend!! 100/10!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Awww this seriously made my day!! 🥹💕 Thank you SO much for the sweetest review! I’m so happy you love your set!! 💅 I appreciate you! Wearing them right now!!! ❤️ Ahhh yay!! I love hearing that!! I hope you absolutely LOVE wearing them! 😊💅 Thank you so much for your support! 💕 This is quickly becoming one of my top faves for nail shops on Whatnot! Great prices for such cute and unique nails! I am in love with both sets I ordered this time. They are both perfect. Definitely will ship again anytime I see this shop LIVE! Awww thank you SO much!! 🥹💕 It means so much to hear that my shop is becoming one of your favorites! I’m so happy you loved both of your sets! Thank you for continuing to support my little shop, and I can’t wait to see you in another live! 💅✨ I’m soooo happy with my nails. I have really wide nail beds and the nails fit almost like a glove. Already have a new order placed!Ahhh yay!! 🥹 I’m so happy they fit you so well!! Thank you so much for your sweet review AND for already coming back for another order! 💅 I truly appreciate your support so much! 💕 super cute nails!!! and I'm happy to say the premium set does fit!! very excited about that one!! thanks again and I'll definitely be back!!Ahhh yay!! 🥹💕 I’m so glad the premium set fits!! Thank you so much for your sweet review and support! I can’t wait to see you again! 💅💕 I absolutely love these press-on nails! 💅 They’re so pretty, easy to apply, and look like I just got my nails professionally done. The quality is great, and they’re comfortable to wear. Definitely recommend if you love cute nails without the salon price! 🤍Thank you SO much!! 💕 I’m so happy you love your nails and are enjoying the quality! Your support and sweet review truly mean so much to me. I hope you enjoy your new nails!! 💅 Thank you got my nails 💅🏻 Great quality nails! And beautiful seller!! Thanks!❤️ Great seller and deals! Thank you! love both my items that came ty so much 💗 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Absolutely LOVE my Aloti’s from Korraskorner! 😍 They are even cuter in person and I’m officially obsessed! 💕 Everything arrived perfectly, and you can tell so much care goes into every order. KorrasCorner is always such a fun place to shop—great finds, great vibes, and amazing service! 🛍️✨
Definitely recommend… but fair warning: the Aloti addiction is REAL! 😂💸Michelle!! 😂💕 Thank you SO much!! I absolutely love having you in my shows and I’m so happy you love your Axolotls! 🥹💗 I fear the Axolotl addiction may be incurable at this point though 🤣 Thank you for always supporting me!! You’re amazing! 🥰💕 Omg tysm for the free gift i loved it!!! Amazing nails and deals as always. Thanks