Reviews (112)Absolutely amazing experience! She sells 100% authentic perfumes and is incredibly knowledgeable. She always goes out of her way to give you a great deal and makes the whole process feel personal. The packaging was over the top — so beautiful — and she even included a small gift as a thank you. Highly recommend and will definitely be a repeat customer!OMG! Thank you so much! I’m just now seeing my most recent reviews. You’re amazing!💕 Great experience! Buy with confidence! koshka has good prices .never problem with my items nice person to buy from ty love the scent was well packed, arrived late but it was not the sellers fault. Thank you so much!💕 USPS has not been our friend with all of the delays. Thank you so so much for that amazing givvy 💕Thank you and I’m glad you enjoyed it. thank you so much my friend My pleasure and thank you! Loved my purchase! Always great packaging! Appreciate youThank you so much! I’m glad you’re enjoying your purchase. Always a great buying experience Very happy with seller. Item arrived as described, securely packaged and 100% authentic.Thank you so much! I’m glad you are enjoying it. Amazing! TY!You are more than welcome! Thanks for the nice perfume sample as a givy! Nicely packaged!Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed it. thank you so much . Great seller everything arrived safely. 100% authentic fragrances and packed very well . Thank you so much! I’m glad you are happy with your purchase. shipping was so fast. I am extremely happy with my purchase and the seller was right i ABSOLUTLY love Amouage. I cant wait to wear it tomorrow!! Beautifully packaged with care. I will be purchasing again. Thank youThank you so much! I’m glad you are happy with your purchase. Amouage is AMAZING! Heyyy Koshka!❤️🫶🏾 Thanks for my free giveaway!! I'm very appreciative and grateful!! A+++ seller & I highly recommend Koshka77!!💕🎀🫶🏾🥰Hey Whit! You are so welcome! I’m glad you are happy with your purchase. Packing is a 10/10; she is not playing when it comes to protecting the bottle during shipping. Great deal and will shop again Thank you so much! I have to make sure the goods are protected. Lol. I’m glad you are happy with your purchase. Smells amazing!! 🩷Thank you so much! I’m glad you are happy with your purchase. Great show! Great host ! I shop with confidence on K-77 show. Everything is authentic and fast shipping. I’ll be back for all of my high end niche perfumes. Thanks for being trustworthy 🫶🏾Thank you so much! I’m glad you are happy with your purchase. amazing fast shipping and absolutely love choo!! recommend this seller absolutely!!Thank you so much! I’m glad you are happy with your purchase. Smells awesomeThank you! I’m glad you’re happy with your purchase. 💯% Authentic. Packaged beautifully and carefully! Such great communication! Thank you so much! I’m glad you are happy with your purchase.