Reviews (491)Thank you so much for this purchase. Super thankful, bless you and your streams ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Fantastic Whatnot seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as described. The item was packaged with care and exceeded my expectations. The entire buying experience was smooth from start to finish. I would definitely purchase from this seller again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a trustworthy and professional seller. Thank you Kozo‼️‼️‼️‼️✌️ KOZO’S streams are legendary ‼️‼️ A Day 1 Veefriends OG, he’s always got a great vibe and great stuff. The Captain breaks are always a Movie. Then the stuff I bought is shipped out the next day and I have it in days. Thanks you Kozo. Keep hustling, your doing great ✌️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Such a fun time every time in Kozo’s stream. Great deals and just a wonderful human being! I’m speechless here. This stream was Sunday night, Monday was a federal holiday, and Thursday before lunch I’m sitting here holding my comics‼️‼️‼️ BRAVO KOZO ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I Am blown away with this hustle. You are doing it perfectly, I absolutely appreciate your streams, your sales, your commentary, all of it. Keep up the amazing work, your hustle is commendable ✌️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️‼️‼️‼️‼️Thank you for your kind words and continued support. I’m too old to be fake and always thinking of what I would expect. ✌️🫶🤙 Fabulous seller, lightning fast shipping every time‼️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️✌️ Kozo has all the secrets. He even let me take some kitty cats home. Make sure to stop by the show.🔥🔥“secrets”, thanks Jake for all you do. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Always perfect‼️‼️‼️Thank you for everything ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Always a good show Appreciate you, and thank you for your support If you haven’t checked out Kozo_hobby_garage, you are missing out on the absolute best good vibes on WhatNot. Kozo is a Master of Negotiations with a pure heart of gold. He makes every deal feel like a win, and ripping packs with him is a total blast because the conversation is always top-tier and genuine.
He turned my stream visit into an unforgettable Saturday night! But the real magic happened when my package arrived. Not only was it amazingly packed, but inside was a handwritten letter and an original card drawing he made himself.
I’ve never had a streamer go that extra mile! The artwork touched my heart so much that it’s being permanently displayed in a frame on my wall. If you want a stream that combines pro-level skills with a personal, artistic touch, Kozo is your guy!Thank you for your kind words, it was an epic stream. Always trying to be entertaining and nit fake. But the magic comes from the people in the stream with interactions from you all there is no stream. Appreciate you and looking forward to someday meeting IRL. ✌️🫶🤙 fantastic!!!Thank you, and appreciate what you do for the community. It doesn’t go unnoticed. Much love ✌️🫶🤙 Perfect as always!!! One of the best streamers on the internet!!! Thanks for everything ‼️✌️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A++++++++++++ xoxoxo Kozo is great Thank you for a great deal!Thank you for your support. ✌️🫶🤙 Absolutely perfect transaction ‼️‼️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great show! Awesome deals! Love the stream! Super fast shipping. Definitely be back for more! Thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Perfect transaction from start to finish! Seller was honest, professional, and communicative. Item was exactly as described, shipped fast, and packed with care. Stream was fun and well-run. Buy with confidence — I’ll definitely be back!