Reviews (4,752)As always, love everything! Thank you! Super fast shipping and the blanket looks amazing along with my giveaway item! Thank you so much!
ty so much for the givy love it 💖 This black coach wristlet is cute. So is the bag charm. This wreath is very beautiful and arrived on time like all my previous purchases, I love this seller she is very sweet and polite and always greets u when u enter her show, I have purchased many different items from her and will continue too, it’s a family loving site❤️ Items as described, packaged well, fast shipping. Items as described, fun shows, packaged well, fast shipping. Items as described, packaged well, fast shipping. Items as described, packaged well, fast shipping. Items as described, fun shows, packaged well, fast shipping. very cute charm thank you. They loved the butters & pens! Thanks so much for fun after school 🏫 treats!
bought Ed Hardy XL convertible tote/backpack for a great deal, Michael kors carry all. Both bags were pre-loved and in excellent condition, along with a super cut charm. The givvy was very generous. This girl is a dynamo, she multi tasks as she sells like nothing I've ever seen. Fast shipping, great packaging, not just stuffed in poly mailer. Prices are fair, I would definitely recommend this shop, I've already gone back and shopped here again. Found shop on a train. Parker did an outstanding job and he had a variety of different items to chose from. Good job! Will be back Love the items that I received! Thank you if i could rate u 100 I would or even higher ...always love my goodies 💕 best seller ever Awesome! Got here quickly, and the product was exactly what I expected!