Reviews (185)I bought some cards hoping to make some profit. The seller selected the wrong weight for postage (selected the 1 oz option on an envelope that was over 5 oz) and I had to pay more money in postage fees than the cards were actually worked. I don’t understand why I have to pay for a mistake by the seller. I messaged the seller to try to make things right and they ignored me What a great card for $1. Thanks for a fun show. great show, got some good deals. arrived safely and quickly but had postage due?! A #1 THIS IS A GREAT GUY great room he will make you laugh an sell good stuff. he will make every thing right no runaround or send you to whatnot to fix it. I will bee back to buy. more. Thank you. Felt like Christmas
Great shipment Appreciate the giveaway and great deals! 🫡 The GOAT! Thank you so much my guy — The Don Approves 😎 Fast shipping great value best around Best mystery pack value on the app!