Reviews (119)Well packaged and fast delivery high quality cards for great prices and top tier professional service i highly recommend this seller🤙🏽 thanks for putting together a Lot for me. cool cards all round. Thxsomch for the hookup as always prompt and safe delivery 🚚💨⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️highly recommend this seller for your safe and speedy and accurate as well as safe shipment of your items always Guaranteed I’m a repeat customer, I just can’t buy anything because I hit my account 🫤Thank you so much buddy. Dizzy it’s always a pleasure to have you on the show! Awesome seller with awesome giveaways. Received exactly what pictured on auction. excellent packaging and shipping time Mahalo!! I really appreciate you and the extras. I'll buy again for sure!!!Thank you! Glad you received everything good. I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a review. was packaged correctly and shipped fast Card arrived on time and in good condition. Very pleased with purchase, thank you!! Thank u!Appreciate you Larkin, thanks! Card arrived top loaded and protected. Fast shipping. Appreciate the first time buyer givy. Deserve a follow! Excellent packaging, gave me 2 real Madrid cards for free even tho I’m a Barca fan 🤣, I still appreciate it, great seller Thank you! I got you next time with Barcelona cards. My bad on the Madrid cards🤣 I’m a Barcelona fan too Thxsomch for the givvy I’m gon rub it on my rival dizzy face 🚚💨⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Premium shipping and arrived safely! Will be coming back! Thank you for the sweet deal as well as the extra cards. Greatly appreciated!!! Thanks for all the giveaways and orders ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Accuracy
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Experience
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
No pressure to buy anything
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Overall experience
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
God bless you and your family 🙏🏽 💯 Thank you Dizzy, I hope all is well with you. Thank you. We got our cards 🤙 Thanks for the speedy and professional wrapping excellent customer service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Accuracy on point ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Excellent attention to detail ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Excellent experience ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 💯 accurate recommend
Thxsomch for the 10 $1 sport cards every single pack arrived promptly and swiftly ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️highly wasn't great givy wasn't what I expected. i couldn't see what the givy was in fairness if I knew i wouldn't haveSorry you were not happy with your free Givey and extra gift. Also you gave me a low star review for the free Silver Prizm 26 Brazil Rivaldo card I gave you.I show the Random Givey before I run it and after the winner wins it every time. I don’t understand how you gave me a 1 star for accuracy. I remember you told me you were a military vet and said thank you to me when you won? I even added a free Prizm 26 Neymar Jr card out of appreciation and to thank you for serving our country. I hope you have a great day.Sorry we couldn’t make you happy but it’s not right for you to give false bad review Fast shipping.had a great experience