Reviews (654)All her stuff was amazing and in excellent condition. Would definitely buy from her again. fast shipping absolutely love my items Thank you so much for my purchase! 🥰 shes perfect, and I’m so happy with my order. I’ll definitely be purchasing again! ❤️✨ Thank you for such beautiful blazer and ties!!! Love the earrings too! 🥰 Amazing jewelry and patch. All her items are amazing. Go checkout her shows. absolutely love this hat, thank you! Great pieces. Clean and fit perfect. No imperfections. Arrived quickly loveeeee my bomber jacket thank you beautiful Another package of happy mail! Love this sellers shows. She comes on prepared with a curated show with plenty of items in the shop to glean with sizes listed to keep the show from dragging out. I appreciate the pre-planning. Kudos Krissy! This order was all bangers! Every single piece; the clothing, the shoes, the purse. Krissy brought the 🔥🔥🔥 with this show! All items were high quality and in excellent condition. No callouts. I love the inclusivity of sizes she brings without compromising style. Thanks Krissy! Continued success in your Whatnot journey.🥰 Steals and deals on this piece. Great condition and quality. One piece closer to fall readiness. Thanks Krissy! Absolutely love this Adrianna Papell! Can’t wait to wear! Thank you again for always being so kind and generous. I know whatever I purchase, it will arrive fast and in perfect condition. Love that ruffled skirt. So unusual. Thank you. 💙 Thank you for all the great pieces!!! First order from this seller! Great steals and deals. Items were in good condition. Shipping was timely. Great personality. Would shop with this seller again. OMG!!! LISA RENE BLAZER IS SO MUCH BETTER IN PERSON !!!!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 absolutely gorgeous blouse. FABULOUS SELLER. always happy with my purchases!! highly recommed!!! xxxx Really adorable purple fur jacket. I just hope it fits my sister. The seller said it fit her and they’re about the same size. Two really nice belts too. Very nicely packaged.