Reviews (92)Loved you ladies! Thank you! Great seller and packaging. The purse was very pretty as mentioned in the video, in good shape , but the smell that was mentioned was most likely a puke since I found a stain inside in the seams. Currently in the cleaning process, hoping for the nasty smell to disappear - it was not a storage smell. Lovely bag and excellent price! So glad I stumbled across your show, such sweet sellers! Thank you i always wanted a Louis Vuitton bag The item was packaged securely n arrived within a week. It’s a beautiful authentic handbag in very good condition so I’m very pleased & appreciate your business. Another great bag from Krista. Arrived quickly and in great condition. Will definitely be back for more. Wonderful bags from Krista. In great condition and as shown. You will not go wrong purchasing from her! Just got my pieces! Thank you so much, they are lovely! 🥰 Thank you so much!!! I love my bags! Awesome seller - I love all the bags I purchased! Thank you for the great deals and packaging everything well in dust bags! 🥰🩷 Everything was perfect thank you so much and I will be back sorry it took so long but I do a lot of shopping and I try to review everyone but it’s hard but I had to give this seller a rating cus everything was as seen and great thank u dear !
Happy with all my purchases! Will be back for more great deals 🎊 thank you. 🙏 Love my LV denim purse!! Thank you so much!!🫶 Item arrived as shown. Thanks! Thank you so much. Love my items. Xo The deals!! Lux is always in great condition! Fast shipping too!!
Thank you for the Givvy and a beautiful butterfly charm! 💕 Everything was just as described. Thank you 😊