Reviews (140)Very happy, exactly as shown! Thanks Kristie! She also included a useful free gift, Ill definitely buy again. Loved my goodies and thanks for free gift!!💝 Thank you for the deals and beautiful jewelry! Congrats on making it to 1K! Thank you for the awesome products and handwritten not. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Amazing seller. Great prices and bundles. Everything was packaged very nice. I am glad we were able to help you reach 1,000 sales. Thanks for the gift. Five stars all the way. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 everything is fantastic congrats on 1000 sales 👏 🙌 I just love everything!! Ty!! Beautiful pieces and great prices. Recommended seller. Thank you so much! A steal that arrived shockingly well packaged! Such a refreshing 5-Star⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️shopping experience!🥰Everything was absolutely pristine, and the packaging was top-notch! 📦💖 I found so many amazing deals and couldn’t be happier with my purchases. Thank you so much, Kristie, for a wonderful experience and gift! XOXO, NIKA💋 Thank you! love the luggage tag. Thank you!! Loved it all! Will definitely order from again!! Thank you for the awesome deals! Thank you so much for the special gifts in my box. Great seller with amazing items! Everything was perfect!! Highly recommend!! ❤️❤️❤️ Amazing Seller! Sooo Sweet!! Great Deals!! Package was great and thoughtfully put together also had a cute bonus thank you inside! Perfect for birthday goodies I loved all the items I received and Thank you for the fast shipping and free gift! Gorgeous earrings I can use as gifts!