Reviews (46)ty for the Starbucks gcThank you so much for joining my raid. Enjoy coffee, tea or a yummy treat. 🫶🫶🫶 Thank you so much. We both learned about pre bids and it was a great experience 😊 very sweet and accommodating Thank you so much for your continued support and purchases. And yes, truly we both learned about pre-bids in future shows. amazing seller thank you for the great deals 🫶🫶THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!! I GREATLY APPRECIATE YOU!!! Thank you for the givys and extra goodies! Great show! THANK YOU FOR BEING MY 100TH PURCHASE!!!! And just a little Thank you from me for supporting me!!! Genuinely over the moon with my order and items. I bought an mlp dress, some cool graphic leggings and a few other items and socks and wow! First let’s start with the card, thank you ❤️, the packaging was just like opening a Xmas gift but for my daughter, and then candy lol ty again! Also, her show was great, she showed me my items and a few more within my budget that I needed up snagging and they’re perfect in size for my kid. I will happily return soon to grab more leggings and possibly stuff for other family members thank you again! Aaawwwww I am so happy your happy about your purchases. And glad your daughter will be enjoying the clothes. Can’t wait to see you in future shows. Thank you so much for your support!! The clothes are so cute. The seller was amazing and very honest! Thank you for the extra goodies! So glad that you enjoy the clothes! Thank you very much for your support. And I believe in honesty all around. THANK YOU! the best to EVER do it! my sucks are the cutest ! I need more please! I am so glad you love your socks. You always know where to find them in the future 😉 She was so so sweet about everything! My clothes fit perfectly and every possible flaw was stated clearly. She will always let you know if there’s a flaw!! Very honest and super nice 🫶 The stamps were exactly what I wanted, I’m very happy! TYSM for the clothes and sweet surpriseThank you so much for all the kind words. I’m so happy that the clothes fit you perfectly. And the sweets are just an extra thank you from me to you. Ty I got my socks 🧦 they are so cute. My daughter Casa loves the Rainbow Brite one. I’m glad that you got all your stuff and she said she was gonna probably steal those socks anyway 🤣🤣🤣 Thank you for your support!!! Thank you for the givy! Such a fun show!Thank you so much for always coming into my shows and supporting me greatly appreciate you!!! Thank you for my stamps you are the bestes!! Thank you for coming in and winning the givvy! Thank you so much for all the goodies! Awesome seller!!Thank you so much for your purchase and allowing me to fix my hiccup of sending you the wrong item at first. Still can’t believe I made that mistake but a HUGE learning lesson for me to do better. I truly appreciate you as a buyer and always want my buyers happy. Thank you again!! Thank you Kris! Such a great seller and kind person!Thank you so much for the kind words. I appreciate you very much. Enjoy your necklace, the bracelets and the Starbucks gift cards again thank you for coming to my show and supporting me. Loved! loved! This seller!! Don't sleep this is a good way to spend your hard earned money!! Thank you for all the extra LOVE!! 🔥🔥😍😍😍So glad that you enjoyed the clothes and those leggings were absolutely cute on you the other night in your show. Those really are one of my favorite ones and I’m glad they went to an amazing friend and buyer!!! and I’m so happy you enjoyed the extra goodies. I try to spoil everybody a little extra. Thank you for my two forever stampsYou are very welcome and congratulations on that giveaway win. Thank you for coming to my show and hanging out with me that night. Greatly appreciate you!! Perfect packaging, a wonderful thank you note great service ! Thanks so much ! Thank you for supporting me. I greatly appreciate that!! Enjoy the clothes!! Loved the ears thank you So happy to hear you love the ears! Thank you for making my 1st raid train fun!!! Thank you for all of your support!!! love the socks! Thank you for supporting me like always! And glad you like your Disney socks Thank you for the givy!Thank you so much for coming into my show. And congrats on that givy win of stamps! Excellent showThank you very much and I hope you enjoyed all three of your giveaway wins!!! ✨✨✨✨ Thank you! Amazing seller, fast shipping and great products!Thank you so much for supporting Stella and myself. We greatly appreciate you!! Love it 😍 Thank you for your support in our fundraiser for Stella. And glad you love the Toy Story sandwich box Thank you for my walletsThank you for supporting Stella and I on my very 1st show. We greatly appreciate you. And enjoy both of your wallets! You are such a sweet heart. Thank you 🙏 Thank you so much and being so supportive of me since the beginning. And having to wait forever due to usps having your items stuck in a loop this time around!