Reviews (26)Wonderful show and amazing items!! Beautifully packed and wonderfully curated selection of Christmas items offered. Can’t wait to purchase more!! Thanks Kristine! <3 Great vintage item and great price! I love my surprise pieces! Thank you very much❣️ Her ornaments are so freaking adorable. I can’t get over how adorable they are. Too many to choose from. Great show, Fast shipping , and amazing items. Highly recommend. You won’t be disappointed.
Awesome items great seller thank you so much My purchase arrived quickly and exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much. Amazing!!! Packaged extremely well that way nothing broke and it is in great condition! Amazing seller so kind and sweet and she has such beautiful items. Thank you so so much for my stuff 🫶🏻 Great product and good deals. Quick response to questions. Highly recommend. Such a cute dish. Thank you I feel so blessed getting a $125.00 purse for $20.00. I love it. Thank you!!! More super affordable turtles for my sister's 69th birthday gift. arrived safe and sound. thank you Beautiful cake stand! Shipped out fast and everything arrived safely!! Thank you Kristine❤️ Love love love all my things. Amazing packing from an awesome seller. Thank you so much. Beautiful items and amazing packing. I will definitely be back 💗