Reviews (35)Love love my purchase. The bag is just adorable ❣️ Such a pleasure shopping with you. Tysm 💕 It’s gorgeous, thank you!! love kristin and love her items. i'm a big supporter. Great purchase, bags are lovely, shipping was careful and quick! beautiful vintage bag, ty! Came super fast and is so so cute and clean! super happy
Very sweet was exactly what I paid for and what I had won thank you Love it see you soonTHANKS ❤️ Beautiful bags at great prices! Kristin has great inventory and I have bought from her for my own personal collection and for resale! She’s a sweetheart and will go a long ways on WN! Keep up the great work 😘 Fast shipping, great communication, awesome personality.. love my wallet!!! Beautiful bags!!! Thank you so much!!! I’m in love! I’m obsessed! The quality is everything and you can’t beat the deal!
Absolutely beautiful bag at a great price! Tysm hun for the fast shipping and packaged with care! Can’t wait for your future shows 🩷 Love love love!!! Looks brand new, shipping was fast and packaging was perfect to keep my precious purse secure. Thank you so much!! 💞💞