Reviews (41)Great purchase and awesome deals. Thank you 😊 Thank you Krolmar!! Awesome moc builder and seller! Highly recommend! Great quality mocs, stellar shipping, and fair prices. Thanks a bunch ! “Well, good morrow, my merry mates! 🍻 I must tell ye of this truly amazing seller of Castle loot! I placed me a raid order of figs and parts, and lo and behold—he went WAY, WAY beyond the call of outlaw duty to make it work. Nay, not just a seller, but a hero of the highest order! His arrows of communication were swift and true, far above any expectation I had. The parcels arrived faster than Blinkin trying to find the privy, packed with care and cunning, and in most perfect condition!”
“Mark me words, ye’d be hard-pressed to find another merchant in the realm who treats his customers with such noble honor. A fine rogue, generous as Friar Tuck at an alehouse, and sharp as Robin himself with a bow. Truly, an exceptional outlaw of commerce! I say, let us raise a goblet and shout—‘Huzzah for the Castle seller!’” 🏰⚔️
Trekkie Absolutely love this guy! super great shipping aswell! Great Mocs and parts!! thanks! Krolmar is one of the most chill streamers on the app, very great variety of moc figs. If he is running a stream I am there!!! Thank you again brother, always appreciate you. Great figs. Great seller!!! I’ve bought multiple times from this seller and they never disappoint. Always professional, always quick shipping, and always quality LEGO. Definitely one of my go-to sellers!! Awesome Mocs & parts! Thanks! Amazing mocs awesome seller. highly recommended Excellent seller, go give him a follow and catch his next stream. You won’t be disappointed!!! Great prices, fast shipping, awesome figs. W Stream & Seller Thanks For The Wonderful Givy Hope To See You Live Again Thanks You So Much 💯👌 Great parts and Moc figs from a great seller and builder!! Fast Shipping as well!! Please give support to this new seller because they are one of the best ones I know here on this app!!?