Reviews (890)Loved all the bows. Thank you! Adorable, great quality. Bookmarking the next show cause I need more ☺️ Repeat customer here! The bows are beautiful and worth your money! Don’t hesitate! 💕🎀❤️ Such great quality - beautiful option and LOVE my giveaway item! Seller is so sweet and the quality of the bows is great. Definitely will be buying again!🙂↕️🫶🏼 Absolutely adorable!! Amazing quality. I can’t wait for my daughter to wear them!! All the bows were so cute Great bows! Thank you for the givvy! Super cute and as described ! Seller was so nice and easy to work with! Would buy bows again from seller 🤍🩷 Have purchased wayyy too many cute bows since finding this seller 😬 Responds super quickly! Love all our bows Great quality bows love them! Amazing quality as always! Shows are always so much fun! Great quality bows! Amazing person and amazing bows!
Perfect as always! Love them!! So ready for my baby to wear them! 🤩 Love every single bow I received! So many options to choose from! We will definitely be returning customers!