Reviews (71)I had fun at your show! Getting beautiful fabrics was a perk! I'll be back. Thank you! thank you 🤩 so much fabric for a great price! The patterns arrived in great condition! And loved the fun note as usual (but not clowns)Can’t wait to see you make some clown pillows 😆 Received my package and I love my new fabric plus a new buyer gift! Thank you! I am very pleased 🫶🏼 Thank you love all my cat prints. I must say you ship fast Thank you so much! Everything is perfect! love all of it 🫶🏼 Such fun kitties! Will put on my thinking cap and come up with something great. Thank you for great quick shipping! Great show love my patterns thank you! love the sewing patterns, thank you. great show Fabulous pattern. Fast ship. Thank you Everything was packaged so well! This fabric is beautiful and I’m excited to use it! WHERE TO BEGIN, THE ATMOSPHERE IS ELECTRIC, THE HOSTESS HAS A BUBBLY PERSONALITY. THE COLORS ARE VERY VIBRANT, THE SMELL IS LIKE WALKING INTO YOUR GRANDMAS HOUSE AS SHE IS COOKING YOUR FAVORITE MEAL. THIS CHINESE RESTAURANT IS WAY BETTER THAN DENNYS. THE FRIED RICE IS A MUST HAVE. 10/10 WILL EAT HERE AGAIN. Thanks for the fabric and the extra fat quarter! I’m excited to use it. Fun show, beautiful fabric and hoping you got the bonus! Great job on your first show. Fabrics are beautiful and were packaged with care. Thank you for the surprise gift FQ!! Too generous. Crazy fast shipping especially considering you live across the country!! Thanks very nicely folded and love the freebie in it tysm