Reviews (85)I love my snowball! Thank you! i was shocked when it came real needoh and lots of freebies
Only took about four or five days. Great service very nice packaging. Love it. Super cute Highland cow! Great price! Well packaged and fast shipping! 🫶🏻 I loved my item I will definitely come back and watch and buy!!!You are the best. Thanks for being so understanding!! items arrived quick and perfectly! Great seller, thank you 😊Thank you oh so much! Hope you’re having a great week!! Great seller! item arrived quick and perfect thanks so much!You are the best!!! Thank you!! Love mamaminisquish! Great products, good prices and fast shipping !Thank you SO SO much!! So glad you loved everything!?? Happy squishing! Fast shipping, disappointed the box was torn. Wanted to give as a gift. Product good though.Thank you so much for your feedback! ❤️ I’m so sorry the box arrived torn, especially since it was meant to be a gift. We take pride in our packaging, so we’ll be extra careful with future shipments. We’re so happy to hear the squishy arrived in good condition, and we truly appreciate your support of our small family business! 💕 Absolutely amazing products!!! Super fast shipping!!!Thank you sooo much for supporting our small family/bestie business! loved everything ❤️ the packaging was so cute!Thank you thank you thank you. God bless!! Thank you so much for the free squishy!! I love it 😻 I am so happy!! Thank you!! Thank you so much for the amazing givvy! Eeek!! You are so welcome!! Thank you soooo much. Everyone needs a little Jesus 💚 Thank you! Fast delivery and perfect packaging. Thank you for the little Jesus. I'll add him to my collection. So welcome!! Jesus is my fav! Got the Rare Top Trenz Duck Dumpling! THANK YOU! 😊 This made me and my daughter so happy. Thank you! Fast shipping!! Perfect!! Thank you!!Thanks Deb! You are amazing. So soft and perfectly squishy!Eeeek! Thank you for the review sweets! You are awesome 😎
Thank you😘😘Aww! Thanks for the review friend! It is so good thank youEeek! Thank you soo much for the review!! Take care!! Thank you so much!! I 100% recommend buying from her! She has the best prices and best products! My little sister is going to be so happy with her new squishies! 💖Thank you SO much for this review!! Perfect thanks so much 😁Thank you so much for taking the time to make this review!!