Reviews (353)amazing seller! awesome cards! thanks! Fantastic variety thanks so much! Hands down my favorite streamer! Order is always on point and arrives either on time or earlier! Amazing cards!!! Will buy again thank so much 😊 Thank you bro cards arrived on time Cards had very minimal damage Aye brotha anything ever comes even slightly damaged u LMK ill always make it up to ya I take pride in my shipping I hate when they Fck it up 🫡 Thanks brother always a pleasure cards were in great condition Always the best! My purchase always arrives quickly and safely! THANK U FOR THE OVERFRAME - KABOOOOMMMM💯💥💯💥💯 Very fun stream and streamer. Loved the energy. Cards were packed safe and secure. Arrived very quickly. Very pleased. Can’t wait for the next set to drop to come back for more boxes. Package came dented, but worth the cards pulled My boi alway got straight fire THE PLUG 🔌 EVERYTHING CAME IN PERFECTLY Perfect and wonderful, I appreciate you Great seller and streamer!!! Kush always kills it with the stream and gets orders out asap! Wish All The Holos Were Put Hard Plastic Sleeves An Even Tho Dude Is Cool During His Shows An Threw Extra Cards He Didnt Go Card By Card So I Could See My Bulk CardsHe Just Kinda Pulled The Holos Putem Aside And Raced Threw Everything All in All Nice Dude But He'd Make More Progress An People Wouldnt Be So Sketched Out If He Just Slowed His Roll A Little Bit U Gotta Thimk Your not playing a game where were waiting on u to take ur turn an pass were biying something we love so take a little more time to appreciate the cards an put your heart into it instead of just being a merchant .....He man I’m sorry that the holos (non hits) where not put into hard cases as the hard cases cost more then the holos themselves…. I’m sorry that I gave u free HITS that WHERE out into hard cases. Ya man trippin🤦♂️ U are legitimately my FIRST bad review if u wanna scroll down and check since u think I “dont have my heart in it”. Im more for the PEOPLE then any “merchant” on HERE!