Reviews (1,092)Great seller! Super responsive and ships quickly Oh my gosh, such good shipping and wrapping thank you awesome books, and a great show! Great communication and amazing packaging 🔥 Perfect - seriously good communication and customer service. Will definitely purchase again from this seller! Comic arrived fast and secure. It’s even more amazing in person! Thanks again man! Will definitely buy from again. Great seller
Amazing deals
Perfect packaging Great seller! Super helpful and responsive. Shipped safely and quickly Great seller!! Book as described, fast shipping. Very well packaged and protected, buy with confidence. Arrived earlier than I thought and is pristine! Really appreciate how well the comic was packaged and secured. Arrived in excellent condition. Thanks AMAZING, TRUSTED SELLER!! DONT MISS A SHOW!! Thank you so much I was so happy to do business with you
First time buying from him, and it was excellent! Nice book, fast shipping, highly recommended! Always a fun game and great guy and sell you can’t go wrong with kv Pretty good would buy again just the package was dinged up but not his fault
KV runs one of the funnest shows on Whatnot. Shipments are fast and secure. I miss the old shows where I at least had a chance to get in the buyers giveaway, these days it's the Dr batman show, at least there use to be buy it now opportunities, but even those have been removed to make way for the "big ballers". Probably my last purchase due to the changes. Book arrived with Color stains on it Brother you could have just messaged me and I would have taken care of it. Send me a pic of which book it is so I can see if I have another one to replace it.