Reviews (33)Thank you No, thank you so much. I appreciate you and I hope to see you back soon. ❤️🙏🏽 Love everything I purchased from you. Great seller. Thank you so much 🥰Thank you so much I love you guys. Amazing sellers as well Mom and Daughter duo. So fun to watch you two. 🫶🏾🫶🏾 Loved everything !! Great seller. Everything was as described. Thank you so much. Sunflower, than you so much for coming to handout with me. I’m so glad you loved your grabs. You got some cute things too. Hope to see you soon! I’m sure I will🤣🤣. 🫶🏾❤️ super sweet, great items, fast shipping. thanks!Thank you so much. I’m glad you’re enjoying them and I hope to see you soon. ❤️ Love everything about this seller & she always has great pieces, from Womento children!! Great conversations & shopping experience, looking forward to shopping every time she's on!! 10/10 Highly Recommended 🫶🏾💞Girl, I love everything about you and your daughter! You both make my lives so much fun. When you come in the room, it honestly feels like one of my cousins just came to hang out with me. I love hearing about your lives and all your experiences, and I truly appreciate you both more than you know. Thank you for always showing up, supporting me, and bringing such great energy. 💕” You have such a wonderful show and you are a beautiful person. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement. The letter you wrote me will be such an important part of this journey. Thank you 🙏🏼 Thank you so much for your beautiful words. They truly mean more to me than you know. I was actually telling my mom about you, and she is a prayer warrior, so just know you have some extra prayers going up for you. Keep trusting, keep believing, and keep holding onto your faith. I’m so grateful our paths crossed. 🙏🏽❤️ Thank you so much for my gorgeous purchase & givvy!! I wore it to a party and got so many compliments. I had such a great time on your stream. You have the best items to run at absolutely insane prices. And thank you for the beautiful note. Sending prayers to you & your family and your friend & their child 🙏🏼😘 Can’t wait for your next stream and our next Kiki❤️Kelly, this absolutely made my day! Thank you so much for such a beautiful review and for spending your time with me. I’m so happy you loved your purchase and got so many compliments! And yes, our next Kiki is definitely happening 😂❤️ Sending all those prayers right back to you, your family. And I will keep you and your family in my prayers. 🙏🏽❤️ Loved everything about this! Seller is absolutely awesome and items are perfect!! 😍 Your are to sweet. And I enjoyed you and your beautiful daughter that knows exactly what she likes or doesn’t. I hope to see you soon. ❤️ Loved every piece ordered Keisha is a great host. Will definitely be joining again! I’m so glad you loved them. Thank you for spending your time with me. I hope to see you soon. Items as described! Thank you!Thank you so much for taking the time to shop and hang out with me. I hope to see you soon. ❤️ Excellent purchase wrapped beautifully!You are too kind. Thank you so much! I’m so happy you’re enjoying your purchase. I’m really glad you stopped by my show too. I truly enjoyed having you there and chatting with you. Your support means so much to me, and I hope to see you again soon! 💕 How did you know I love PINK!!!
Thank youI knew you would love it 😂😂😂 I hope to see you again soon. Fantastic items and a wonderful seller. Thank you so much Keisha 💕Thank you so much! 💕 Coming from a fellow seller, this truly means a lot to me. I really appreciate your support and I’m so glad you loved your items. Wishing you continued success with your shop too! 🥰 The “Zara” pants I purchased are superb!!! Thank You!!! Quality Merchandise!!!! Will be back!!Thank you so much! I’m so happy you love your Zara pants! 🥰 I truly appreciate your support and your kind words. Can’t wait to have you back shopping with me again! ❤️ Fast delivery. Items were exactly the items purchased.Thank you I’m glad you you’re happy with your purchase. I recieved my order today. thank you so much i especially love the wide leg jeans. my grandaughter will look so cute in them!Thank you so much, Cindy! 🥰 This made my day! I hope your granddaughter loves those wide leg jeans! Thank you for shopping with us, and we can’t wait to have you back. 💛 Fast shipping. Beautiful item and was packaged nice and neatly folded. Very seamless process. Will absolutely be back for more items! 🫶🏼Thank you so much for your support and for being my very first purchase! 🤎✨ I truly appreciate your kind review and look forward to seeing you again. ❤️