Reviews (672)Absolutely love my order!! Quick shipping and packaged well! Nice little suprise freebie for 1st purchase too which was lovely gesture! My lace towers are amazing! Thank you thank you Absolutely love buying from this seller! 💎 Beautiful crystals, great quality, and everything is always packaged with so much care. Such a lovely seller and a pleasure to buy from. Highly recommend! 2 beautiful bracelets thank you girls. x Stunning pieces at such good prices. Really nice sellers too Amazing sellers! Support this small business! Omg I am in love my Graham ,my wonderful amazing bloodstone wolf you had made for me .🥰❤️😍🥰❤️😍❤️🥰😘thank you ladies you guys are amazing these ladies are absolutely fantastic 😍 so knowledgeable and so friendly. And if your in need anything custom they are more than happy to help! one of the best on whatnot beautiful fire quartz 9 tail fox. arrived well wrapped, thank you x Absolutely stunning crystals, I am very happy, thank you 😊 Top class sellers. Great range of products. Super well packaged. Thanks. Absolutely amazing as always , 🔥🫶🏼. Thank you girls x Brilliant sellers and items! Outstanding items. Fantastic sellers. just arrived thanks so very much love them both and thanks for my freebe it cute, ill defo be back for more stuff 5***** ace sellers and comes really fast x such lovely quality items, very accommodating during the show. packaged well and delivered quickly. thank you. There is a reason why I am a repeat buyer from kyanitecove, they are excellent and sell absolutely top quality items. I had bought many specimens for this shop and they are even better when received compared to the live stream. Thanks again and I’ll be back soon thanks so very much arrived safely today 5***** great specimens as always. well wrapped and labelled for easiness. thank you 😊 thanks so very much arrived safely im so happy 5***** ill be back for more Lovely raw pieces of crystal and some unique bracelets 🤩 would recommend this seller 😇 Lovely item! Thank you so much ladies xx Lovely items! Thank you so much! X Great specimens, and some fab bracelets, all well wrapped. I asked about location for the baryte and got an answer very quickly, thank you as always. x