Reviews (110)wow fast shipper. tysm. 🐾💐💜🙃 Very fast shipping!
Thanks for having what I was looking for because I was having a hard time finding the bigger bully sticks. My pup loves them. Always great deals and a good time! Thank you so much for all of my goodies! Everything was perfect 😍 Thank you so much for all of the great deals on the toys,treats, clothes, & harness. Everything is wonderful & the dogs are enjoying it all. ❤️⭐️10⭐️so here are 55 more! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awesome, sweet seller! Thank you so much! ♡♡♡ thank you for the treats and the adorable toy♡♡♡ Such a sweet girl and makes sure you get what you are looking for! Definitely be back! I received the toy I ordered! it is perfect, and the service was amazing. thank you so very much. I appreciate you Kylee is amazing! Happy every time I get something. She goes way above and beyond for all her clients. I appreciate her hard word and dedication to her live shows. Just an awesome show Nice items and quick shipping! Arlo loves his toy!! He tried to get to the treats before I even opened it. 😆 great sellers highly recommend 👌 thank you. everything is just perfect. HappySales. 🪻🌼🪻 A+ transaction as always.. A truly amazing experience and seller. Plus Ivy is such a huggable pup.. Arrived fast and my dogs love everything ! Great show!! check out the show for amazing deals on pet items! I just received some other boxes from you & Ivy today! Please thank Ivy for her special treats in the pretty bag!💜💜💜 We love everything so far & it was packed so nicely. The only thing missing was a lone cigarette (maybe 2) . I did receive the big pack of cigs; however. Absolutely love the marrow bones thank you for the free dog treats he loves them putting them away as first birthday gifts love them!!