Reviews (6,049)amazing item fast shipping thank you so much 😊 Amazing 🤩 cards and I love 💗 the stream Can’t wait to get more. I love 💗 these cards 🤩🤩😍 still a little disappointed I don't get bulk to play with considering I battle but I did get both of my hits! 5* Show! Top Tier Cards and Host. Must Follow 10/10 Perfect Shipping. Good seller but missing cards
The packaging was perfect arrived on time deffo one of the best streams on this also fair priced you don’t get rinsed her RTYH is actually worth it Amazing channel and great prizes Was a go to show for me with great energy and none of that ridiculous yelling and hype. Unfortunately and weirdly order still needs small win items 3 pack Gem 6 and the Givey. Contacted them. Fast shipping and package really well thank you got the moonbreon super stoked great pull tysm Great show, thanks for the cards! One of the best streams out there for some awesome hard to find sealed chinese stuff with really good odds and fair prices. Please check them out!🥦🥦🥦