Reviews (50,797)I spent several hundred on items with this seller. Upon arrival I discovered one of the items was missing from the package. Please keep in mind the package was well packed and everything else arrived without issue. I reached out to this seller about the issue and was prompted to go through whatnot support. I complied with the sellers request and went through the proper channels. The seller then issued a refund promptly. No complaint there. My complaint with the seller is that there was no discussion or options to fix this issue just a direct refund. I was looking forward to receiving the item I had won. I believed I won it at a decent price and I was happy about that. I don’t know at the end of the day if the seller made the right or wrong call. I believe it could have been handled differently and maybe more effort could have been made to get me the item I had won. Please take this information into consideration for whom it may concern. 10/10 give away, got a 5 ounce copper round! Could be happier, thank you! Nice givvys!! Tyvm Kzoo!!
Loved everything I ordered! Always satisfied great show here, do yourself a favor and check it out. love your logo and the 1 oz copper coin very cool thank you Thank you very much appreciated always fast shipping and great shipping, well protected, in boxes, kzoobullion bags and more. great selection, awesome hosts and fun show. thank you Thank you. The bar looks great in person. Incredible items. Great host. Fun shows. Fast shipping with quality packaging. 1,000⭐️ Great service. Quality products. Unbeatable prices. Appreciate it for the coins I bought love it 🙏🏾🫱🏾🫲🏽 SUPER COOL. safe n quick shipping will buy from again Thanks for the copper coin