Reviews (41)Great seller. Cards were as advertised and got them at a great deal. I will continue to visit stream Seller is a class act. Very honest and generous seller. Always willing to work wit me and cards are in good shape. I will visit his streams again Great cards in great condition. Seller gives good deals too. Go visit his streams cause I will be back Great seller! Will buy again! Great deals, great seller thanks card was never delivered. tracking should e added to sold items. That’s not my fault I sent out and other people got packages and I don’t get to choose if it has tracking you don’t have to blame it on me get help from whatnot A++Great young streamer. Appreciate you and the fellas. Came fast and nicely packed. Card was damaged corner was bent
I told you that so I majorly lowered the price you do not have to come on here and hate on me for something that I told you at least message me first but sorry Great deals and fast shipping will buy again Greatest deals around town! He always has his orders perfectly packaged, is always super kind to his customers, and is willing to make fair deals. Would definitely recommend and would definitely buy from again. Also, he has cheap shipping! Thanks for the cards!!! One of my cards came out of the sleeve and got a lil dinged up, but it was shipped fastSorry that’s my fault did not mean to try and ship everything protected will not happen again Packaged perfectly, was willing to negotiate, was super kind to his customs, and shipped extremely fast. Would definitely recommend and will definitely buy from again. Thank you so much for the cards!!!⚡️🔥☢️