Reviews (1,769)Thank you for the awesome givvy!!! The ladies always bring the 🔥! Shows are always a hit. Sandra and Christie have the best energy. They are hilarious! Besides that, they are collectors themselves, and 100% honest about the condition of all the games they sell! They are active members of the WhatNot community and always show appreciation to their buyers with thoughtful, hand written notes, giveaways, and freebies. I never miss a show! Ty arrived in beautiful condition work perfectly!! thank you very much for the personalized note!!! I was able to complete my OFT. what an incredible experience - everything about this simple order landed exactly as expected. what was unexpected was the very thoughtful and lengthy, HAND WRITTEN note that I received in my package. 10/10 experience and will definitely be returning Thanks! Shipped fast and safe and with some super neat stickers. 🙏🏻😁😉❤️ Awesome combo of streamers!!!!! Always Enjoy watching, yall are great!!!! Thank you for the Awesome givvy!!!!! Items delivered fast and undamaged due to prompt shipping and handling with the level of care I expect, as always love the stickers and especially the personalized note; I appreciate it, thank you!❣️💫😎 Thanks for the neat givvy. Much love! One of my favorite sellers on the Internet. Probably my favorite duo and they are always grateful and sweet to everybody in their shows. They also always have bangers!!!? always the best service and streams I purchased a Gameboy Advance SP and am very happy with my purchase. I am especially satisfied with the customer service provided by this seller. I had a few questions about shipping and the seller was very responsive which I appreciated. My item came safely packed and in good condition. I’d recommend anyone considering to purchase here. I hadn’t used Whatnot before but glad I did. It’s been a good first purchase experience. Best Duo on WhatNot !!! Always with amazing energy ✨️ Supporting & giving back to the Retro Community ❤️ Thank you 😊 Neighbor's !!! Follow these 2 amazing sellers and bookmark the 8-Bit Express Train for more DEALS with more amazing Sellers 👏 😀 🙌 Super show! Great packaging and very quick shipping! I am glad that I could buy from them. It’s alright wish I had this system thanks