Reviews (858)Loved the givey 🫶🏻thank you super cute and quick shipment:) gorgeous pieces!! thank you so so much 💚🩷💚🩷💚🩷 Thank you so much for the happy mail✨🫶🏼 Cutest bundle! Thank you!😊 Absolutely loved my mystery bundle + chunky heart necklace 🤭🤍 Best Jewelry Bundles on wn ! Gorgeous and as described! Absolutely amazing 🥺 got my items so quick, safely packaged, & for such a steal!! BANGERSSSS thankyou so much! Love it!! Thank you so much 💜 Items arrived safely bc they were packed incredibly well!! (A cardboard box wrapped in adorably patterned plastic) Tysm Samantha!! 💖 First purchase and definitely not my last! 🥰 Great experience from start to finish. Came to “just look.” We all know how that ended. 😂💕 Amazing seller and such a fun room! I absolutely love all my items. Very cool 😎 vintage pieces I absolutely 💯 love 💘 them This purse is the perfect shade of pink to go with a dress I have! I'm so glad you had it, and I got it at an unbeatable price. 🩷🖤 Packed super nicely, can tell put a lot of care into what she does! Such a cute givvy! Thank you ❤️ Gorgeous givvy, thank you! Always the best selection, thank you so much! ❤️ Always an amazing experience! LOVED ALL MY ITEMS! Great seller and great finds! A+++ seller, highly recommend