Reviews (176)Always an amazing time with this seller! Thanks for the great time and the beautiful jewelry!! 🫶 Love my earrings, Lacey!! Thank you! Lacey, I love everything. The shipment arrived promptly and I'm so happy with my order! It was an amazing evening spending time with you all. thank you so much for my items i love them so much!!!!!! 💗 ❤️ Lacey is amazing! Everything was packaged well and shipping was quick! What a great seller and show ♥️💖 Thank you so much!! You are so welcome! Thank you so much for your purchase! ❤️ Hiiii its me... again!! got my moon lounge pants today! OMG they are gorgeous in person! me love! thank u for complying with my pain in the ass self and letting me get those. love all my stickers and magnets too! i appreciate you ever so much! love ya 😘I’m so glad you love them! They are literally the best pants ever!!!!! Love ya girl and thank you for always supporting and showing up for me! ❤️ LACEY!!! i love getting happy mail from you... even if it's multiple packages a week.... man i think i have a problem 🤣 anywhooo... thank you!!! love ya 🩷Happy Mail is the best mail!!!!! Your problem is my happiness!!! Enjoy girl!! ❤️❤️ Great seller, super nice and welcoming! Thanks for the fun and beautiful jewelry. Highly recommend!!Thank you so much Steph! I glad you love your jewelry! ❤️ Such a fun show and softest pants!!! Thank you for your purchase and hanging with us girls! Glad you love your pants!! ❤️ Love my halo and obsidia!You definitely got some gorgeous pieces! Thank you so much Sam!!❤️ Lacey literally has a heart of gold! Awww thank you Tay! Love you girl! ❤️ Shipped so fast and packaged so nicelyThank you Kelsey! Love you girl! ❤️ Fun and friendly seller with beautiful jewelry. I can’t wait to wear my new comfy loungers! Thanks so much!!The lounge wear is literally my favorite! I hope you enjoy!! Thank you Steph!! ❤️