Reviews (16)Most amazing packaging and ship times I have ever seen!! I mean it was like lightening speed! lachello is the speediest of speedy shippers I have ever seen! Shop with confidence my friends 😘 Best prices on here! Love everything….shipping was lightning fast and everything was packaged with care Best deal finder out there. You won’t find her prices anywhere else. My Girl always finds the best deals and has a heart of gold. Fast shipping and filled with love Everything was package perfect!!! 😍 Thank you for everything!! Thank you so much. This is perfect. To add to my collection Thank you!! 😊 Love it!! Thank you for the pen too! 🤗You are soooo welcome. Thank you 🙏🏼 Arrived in record time and the SJ is in perfect condition! I can’t wait to wear it.. thank you, Lachelleo! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Fast shipping, well packaged, and great price! Absolutely love my new wicket keychain! Thank you for my new pins to add to my collection!! Everything was packaged perfect & very fast shipping!! Thank you!! ❤️ Thank you to the best sis for my amazing pins!!! Very fast & quick shipping! ❤️ Everything was packaged perfect! Perfect. Great packing. Thank you so much appreciate you!!!