Reviews (1,302)Everything was as described and brand new love my sets I got! I received them in a timely manner also! Thank you !!! Appreciate your kindness on live and look forward to additional purchases thanx for all my itemsYou are so welcome girl thank you so much for your continued support. I appreciate you. Seller originally showed me a different product and had mistaken the size. I had to choose something else. I chose a red bralette but she didn’t disclose it had bells on it. Just better communication and organization from the seller!I requested that you canceled the order multiple times because the bra was put on the wrong hanger. We have over 1000 bras and we are pretty dang organized for you to say that we are unorganized because one bra got on the wrong hanger. I think it’s a little bit much but thank you for your feedback. Please don’t buy for me again. Just love everything i gotAw, thank you girl. You just made my night. Thanks for your continued support. I appreciate you. Got a perfume from Lacie that is so hard to find in store at VS! Her giveaways are great too! Would definitely recommend!Aw, thank you girl. You’re way too sweet. You seriously just made my night. I’m standing in my kitchen oohing and awwing over all these reviews. You guys are way too sweet to me. Lacie is amazing!! Just love her.. super sweet and down to Earth! A huge variety of super cute Victoria Secret items! Fast shipping too! 💛Aw, thank you so much, girl. I appreciate you anytime you come into my live. You’re like a ray of sunshine. Thanks for the awesome review. package came quick and everything was just what i wanted brand new with tags
Yay I’m so glad you loved everything. Thanks for the great review. I appreciate you. Love Lacie! She is an amazing seller and her items are top tier Aw, thank you so much, girl. I appreciate you so much and I appreciate your continued support. Everything was perfect 😍 Thank you, Julie. I appreciate you girl. shipping is always so fast and everything packaged so nicely, I love buying from lacie!💓
Aw, thank you so much for the awesome review girl you just made my night. I enjoy having you in my lives. Thanks again. Love this seller! She’s fun! Shes has the cutest stuff!Girl, you just brought a tear to my eye. Thank you so much for the awesome review. I appreciate you. Came quickly and secured! Thank you so much! Thank you so much for the awesome review. I try really hard to get everybody’s stuff out as quickly as possible and packed nicely thanks for noticing. I appreciate you. Love Lacie’s show and she always had a great selection of new stuff 🩷 if you haven’t shopped with her then what are you doing? 💜Shay, you are amazing thank you so much girl you seriously just brought a tear to my eye.
🚨🚨Make sure to check out Shea. Also she sells VS as well. So happy that I found this seller! She had exactly what I was looking for at great prices! My order also arrived very well packaged!Thank you so much, girl. I appreciate you for the awesome reviews. I’m so glad that you found me as well. I enjoy having you in my lives and thanks for noticing that the packaging was so nice. I try really hard. Absolutely love my Bras! Shipping was fast! Definitely going to be buying more!! Oh my gosh!!!! Everything single thing was perfection!!! 💖 I love shopping with Lacie…she always pulls and seems to know exactly what I want. Will definitely be back…again and recommend to everyone! Xoxox