Reviews (217)Fast good prices and great shipping care Awesome Stream!!! 5* Shipping - Trusted. Thanks for a great time. Awesome shows, cool inventory and friendly vibes :) 10/10 Taped the sleeve to the post card and I had to damage the card to take it out Amazing seller! Very well packaged! S-tier. Really glad I found this stream. Everything was exactly as described, the cards arrived safely, and the whole buying experience was smooth from start to finish. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for future shows. Package and price great. Also thank you for the givvy too. super fast delivery. super clean cards. 👌 👏 🙌 🔥🔥🔥 enough said!
Everything in this show is fire!! 🔥cards, 🔥host & 🔥deals! Love this show. Awesome dude. I love buying here knowing that I’m getting great quality cards from an honest family and that it is going to be high quality packing & shipping. Stop the search people. Best stream on Whatnot is right here!! Much love my friends! 🫶🫶 Had a question he responded the same day and had the information I needed. Thank you appreciate it. Everything was shipped securely and as expected. No complaints. I got my order fast, thank you 😊 Awesome show! Got a lot of cool stuff! Will buy again! Ty great prices great cards fast shipping ty again