Reviews (1,139)Great seller
Great prices It was my first time trying the app. My purchase was perfect. Fast shipping! Friendly seller. 😍 I will be back! Great stuff!! Loved everything Great sweatshirt. I am giving as a gift. Thank you so much. Love your shows! Love it! Sooo soft! Ty! 🫶🏼🫶🏼 received so quickly!!! thank you!!! I love the fabulous hoodie! It’s so fluffy and fun! Thank you for the calendar. I received my sweater as promised. I also received the nicest planner. very thoughtful. thank you so much! The best, thank you!!!!! 😊 Loving my purchases and the prices can’t be beat. Thanks for accommodating customers requests. You make shopping personal and fun!
All my items were amazing 🤩!! TY 🫶🏼🍒🍒💕 Always pleased with my orders I always get right with Lady Buggs Boutique. Shipping is Superb!!!!! Great seller with great prices Love shopping with Ladybug! My first purchase was so amazing. Perfect pair of gold Nike sneakers and a great pair of leather boots!! Watching her show is so fun!!