Reviews (61)Every piece is magically delicious 🌈☘️ Above and beyond! Trustworthy and reliable!! Thank you so much great necklace thank you, I wish it was longer, but I take it! Beautiful blue Bakelite bangle! Love the ring also-thanks! Such great marbling on this bracelet. Love it, thank you! Omg it’s more amazing in person!! Thank you so much! Packaged perfectly and shipped super fast! Thank you so much 💖💖💖 Lady D has beautiful items and she is a sweetheart. Make sure you follow her and attend her shows.🧡🧀🥰 Absolutely gorgeous 😍 ❤️ I love every item I get from Lady! She has amazing one of a kind items and is so sweet! I can't wait till your next show!!! thank you.. blessings on blessings I am always so excited to get packages from Ladydamfino!!! Everything is always so beautiful and even better in person!! Love the scarf with the bangles! your the best! 💕 💞 Even better than expected- thank you!!! The sweetest seller!! She always has the best stuff. My sister has been looking for this exact dress for years so when I saw it had to grab it for her!! She couldn’t believe I found it. Thank you again ☺️ LOVE the dress the colors are stunning!! Packaged with care and shipping was fast! thank you so much 💕 Absolutely love this seller and the items she has are all so beautiful and unique 😍 ❤️ 💕 I received my pieces today and they are even more beautiful in person!!Thank you so very much! blessings and positive energy your way always!!! Such beautiful and well curated pieces. I’m so happy, and feel lucky to have found this seller! thank you so much for the twin peaks stickers!!! i love them so much!🫶🏼 Gorgeous pieces, all beautiful and very clean, well-described. Thank you!!! All incredible pieces and seller is so sweet. Thank you for noting a slight issue with a piece and upfront offering a fix. Thank you so much (the pin and dress are super cute!), can't wait to wear it all. Obsessed with these pieces! Allison has great taste! Get on her shows before she goes BIG BIG! Because her stuff has some absolute bangers. 🤩🤩🤩 Beautiful pieces. Arrived quickly. Thank you! Awesome seller with some great vintage pieces! I love the purses I purchased from her! So cool! And she’s a sweetheart❤️ Unbelievably adorable dress and scarf. So happy to have found this delightful seller!